High Energy Inc. is growing and is continuously looking for engineers and designers who want to work for a company with a culture that is friendly, supportive, and allows for lifestyle flexibility and for professional advancement. Please check this page for current openings.
Position: Civil/Structural Engineer, High Voltage Transmission Lines
Location: Depends on Experience Level - Metro Denver, Colorado or Nationwide
Work Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Move from corporate structure to Flexible Home Office/Company Office environment! Small, dynamic consulting company is looking for a high performing, low maintenance Civil/Structural Engineer with experience in PLS CADD design of medium and high voltage power transmission lines.
If you're interested in showcasing your engineering and consulting skills, you can expect to:
- Use and hone your technical expertise in design of transmission lines up to 345kV
- Exercise good judgment in applying standard engineering techniques and procedures to high voltage transmission line assignments
- Work with a great team of professionals and technicians
- Develop your skills in other practice areas
- Use the company’s modern infrastructure to combine working in your home office (fully equipped by the company) with traditional project interaction at the main office
You need to have:
- B.S. degree in civil/structural engineering with strong structural curriculum
- P.E. license, or desire to work toward professional licensure
- At least 2 years of experience in design of transmission lines using PLS CADD, and of transmission line structures and foundations
- Experience in distribution line design is preferred, but not essential
- A strong sense of self-discipline and motivation
- A culture of good working relationship with the project team, from project managers to support personnel
- A desire to learn
- Good interaction with clients
- The company is committed to employee benefits, flexible work arrangements with telecommuting, balanced lives, professional training across disciplines, and engineering excellence.